Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chloe



Chloe is a Yellow Lab, almost 2 years old. She's still a kid, and acts like one too. Did you see the movie, Marley and Me, ? Chloe is not that bad. If she were, she would probably be living with some one else. Chloe is a good dog most of the time. She has this thing with invisible bugs, or something invisible out in the yard. She spends most of her time wrapping her self around the trees in the yard chasing these invisible things. I've looked, and I don't see them. What ever they are. It keeps Chloe occupied, and in shape with all that bouncing, and jumping on invisible things. What's great about Chloe, and most other dogs, is how much they love you. You can forget to feed them, water them, play with them, and they still love you. Dogs are kind of like God. We do the same to Him. We ignore him, don't talk to Him, don't listen, and sometimes we don'g care about Him. The great thing is, just like our dogs, He still loves us. Pretty amazing isn't it? To think that any one could love us the way we are. I know Vanessa loves me, but if I didn't give her any more attention than I do Chloe, or even God some times, I'm not sure how long she would love me. I've been pretty mean to her some times, but just like God, she still loves me. I'm a lucky man. My dog loves me, my wife loves me, and God loves me. I hope your as lucky too.

1 comment:

  1. i'm thinking we're more like the dogs... wrapping ourselves around trees chasing invisible treats! lol...

    ReplyDelete