Saturday, February 21, 2009

shock collar

Today, I started to put in a electric fence for Chloe, so she didn't have to be tied up anymore. It was more work than I thought, and I'm not quit finished. It's a lot of digging to bury the wire. I do have it laid out, and 60% buried. I put the collar on Chloe, and tried it out. Did the training with her, and I think I put her into shock. Now she doesn't want to go off the porch. Later in the evening, she saw something in the next yard, and forgot about the yellow flags, and started to run out of the yard, and like hitting a brick wall, the shock collar blasted her, and she cried like a baby. I felt so bad, but I know in the long run, she will have more freedom.
I'm glad God doesn't put a shock collar on us. Don't think I could take the pain. I forget where the yellow flags are sometimes, and run into them. I'm glad God is more loving than me. Maybe someday, I'll be more like him
.

1 comment:

  1. oh, wow, dad. this is awesome. thank you for writing! i just now found your blog! woohoo! love you...

    ReplyDelete