Sunday, April 5, 2009

weekend chaos


Friday night the Sackett 7-1, and the Tuckers came over for the night, and Saturday. We live in our quiet, peaceful world, and when the kids come, that world comes into chaos. That's not a bad thing. It's a great thing. We love seeing the kids, and the grand kids. We don't get to see them enough. I thought when we moved to Florida, we would see each other often, but that just doesn't seem to happen enough. We do see each other more than before. Even little Blue seems to remember us. He is beautiful, and so loving. I love watching the kids. Each one has their own uniqueness. So wonderful to watch.

I'm a blessed man. So many wonderful grand kids. I missed Brian Jr. this weekend. I hope he had a great experience. He is so smart, and creative.

I was completely amazed at how smart kids are when it comes to video games. Josh picked the PS3 so quickly. He was better than me in a very short time.

It was a great time, but the peace and quiet was great after they left. Just know I would never want to lose a one of them. I love them all.

God is good, and he keeps showing me this all the time.

1 comment:

  1. giggles... glad we could bring you the chaos! jr. missed you too. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete